General Insurance


Consolidate your business protection with our comprehensive Business Pack Insurance. Tailored to your specific needs, this all-in-one solution combines essential coverage types into a single policy, from property and public liability to business interruption and theft, streamline your protection while potentially saving time and money.


Safeguard what matters most with our Personal Insurance solutions. Designed to provide comprehensive protection for your assets and loved ones, our range of coverage options ensures that you are prepared for life's uncertainties. Whether it's your home, vehicle, health, or loved ones, we offer tailored insurance plans to meet your specific needs.

We provide comprehensive coverage solutions for both business and personal needs. Our tailored insurance packages are designed to protect against various risks such as property damage, liability claims and business interruption. Our personalised approach ensures that each client receives the coverage necessary to safeguard their business operations effectively.

Our goal is to provide peace of mind by offering comprehensive protection that meets the unique needs and preferences of each client.

Whether you’re a business owner looking to protect your assets or an individual seeking to secure your family’s future, our team of experienced brokers is here to help. We’ll work closely with you to understand your specific requirements and tailor an insurance solution that provides the coverage you need at a price you can afford.

Business Insurance

Industrial Special Risk (ISR) Insurance is a wide coverage business insurance policy that provides cover for a range of loss scenarios or damage done to high value physical assets including property, buildings, materials and machinery.

This insurance is suitable for businesses with a combination of more than $5,000,000 of physical assets.

Unlike property cover in standard business pack insurance, which is created based on selected inclusions, an industrial special risks policy covers key events, unless they are specifically excluded under its terms.

The standard ISR covers usually are:

  • losses arising from natural disasters, fires, weather events
  • theft, malicious and accidental damage
  • business interruption due to physical damage, prevention of access or failure of public utilities
  • removal of debris and more.

Any excluded risks can be added as extensions or as standalone policies.

  • customs fees, excise and other duties
  • temporary protection of the property in the interim prior to repair or replacement
  • replacement of locks, alarms, keys and combinations if damaged or stolen
  • removal of debris, reinforcement of damaged structures, interim repairs
  • repair or replacement of staff valuables left on the premises
  • costs of suppressing a fire and/or restocking fire protection equipment
  • other related losses that are not specified under the policy.

Business interruption insurance (also known as business income insurance) is a type of insurance that covers the loss of income that a business suffers after a disaster.

This risk is an exposure common to all businesses, regardless of type or size. Loss of critical functions caused by natural or man-made hazards such as terrorism, fires and explosions, earthquakes, windstorms, bomb threats, hazardous waste spills, workplace fatalities, and product tampering, among others, can impact your company’s market share, profits, growth rate, shareholder value, sales volumes, and corporate reputation.

We can support in additional strategies that can be employed beyond a traditional risk transfer methodology.

Transit Insurance covers your business for damage to insured property whilst in transit within Australia and overseas caused by certain defined events.  

Who should consider it?

Marine transit insurance is important for businesses involved in shipping or receiving goods, operating watercraft commercially, repairing vessels, running a marina and more.


Freight forwarders

  • Importers and exporters
  • Marina owners
  • Mining companies

Primary producers

  • Removalists
  • Tourism operators
  • Wholesalers

Worldwide – imports & exports

Covers damage to property whilst in transit anywhere within the territorial limits caused by a defined event.

Within Australia – goods

Covers your goods or other people’s goods being transported by you or professional carriers.

Goods in transit could include stock, items held for service or repair and customers goods.

This product is designed for mobile plant, covering accidental loss or damage and legal liability. This is a more extensive policy to cover expensive mobile equipment used in the running of your business. These items have substantial capital costs and any damages can be costly while taking a while to repair.

The policy will also cover loss of income resulting from the damage

  • Construction (Concreting, Plumbing, Excavation, Piling, Earthmoving)
  • Infrastructure (Roadwork, Tunnelling, Asphalt Paving)
  • Mining 
  • General (Crane Operators, Plant Hire, Waste Management).

Tailored package solution for small to medium sized business and covers damage to buildings, contents and stock caused by fire, perils and accidental damage.

We’ve had years of experience working with and offering solutions that benefit small and medium sized businesses, we understand that running a business is your core priority, without the additional concern to consider a wide variety of risks that can cost time and money, regardless of the industry you in. We specialise in finding the insurance solution fit for purpose.

Business Packages offer a choice of 14 covers – including Liability, Property, Business Interruption and more – in one flexible policy.

We can place cover for a wide range of industries including Construction, Real Estate, Professional Services, Transport and Warehousing, and Farm.

What can Business Packages cover?

  • Public and Product liability
  • Damage at the business location
  • Damage to specified property
  • Property in transit
  • Business interruption
  • Machinery or electronic equipment breakdown
  • Theft or dishonesty by employees
  • Theft of property or money
  • Damage to glass
  • Legal action by employees (Employment Practices)
  • Legal action by government (Statutory Liability)
  • Tax audit by government.

This policy is a comprehensive insurance cover for all businesses, with a turnover of up to $50M. It provides protection for the directors and management for most of the major breaches and risks that might occur in the day to day running of the business.

Key Elements of Cover

  • Directors & Officers Liability
  • Company Reimbursement
  • Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
  • Crime
  • Tax Audit
  • Statutory Liability
  • Occupational Health and Safety Defence Costs
  • Trustee Liability
  • Whistle-blower Cover

Industries we support:

  • Professional Services (incl. Accountants, Real Estate, Engineers, IT)
  • Manufacturing
  • Media (incl. Printing, Publishing, Entertainment)
  • Medical
  • Retail
  • Services (incl. Community Services, Call Centres, Beauty Therapy)
  • Tourism and Hospitality (incl. Cafes, Restaurants)
  • Trade Services (metal, wood, electrical and automotive)

Cyber liability policy is designed to help protect from claims and support profitability in the event of a cyber breach or attack. Costs associated with defending a cyber claim are generally covered. 

Examples of the types of risks Cyber Liability insurance can assist with are inadvertent loss or release of customer personal information, cyber-crime, cyber extortion/ransomware and business interruption due to a cyber event.

Workers Compensation Insurance is designed to cover the wages of your workers in the event of a work-related injury. It is also intended to cover the medical expenses, treatment and rehabilitation costs.

What’s covered

  • Wages of your workers if they suffer a work-related injury or disease and they are unable to work.
  • Medical expenses, treatment and rehabilitation costs.

Who does it cover?

  • All your employees. This usually includes anyone receiving a wage or commission payment, including casuals and temporary employees, apprentices, trainees and some contractors. This may vary depending on the state or territory.
  • Workers Compensation Insurance does not cover sole traders or a partner in a partnership. Alternate insurance arrangements must be made in this instance.

Packaged solution for commercial motor insurance covers accidental loss or damage, including Business Interruption (Loss of income) whilst the vehicle is not operational due to defined peril event.

What is Covered

This policy extends to include public liability and transit compensation for loss of or damage to goods and/or livestock, as well as a cover option for agreed amounts for accidental loss of or damage to goods and/or livestock.

How it works

Professional Indemnity is designed to protect businesses that give professional advice or provide services to clients.

If a client alleges a mistake made or caused by your company and as a result they have suffered injury or financial loss, Professional Indemnity covers the cost of your legal defence and damages you must pay.

What does it Cover? 

These policies are designed to cover negligent acts, errors and omissions, arising from a breach in professional services.

If you give advice or provide professional services, Professional Indemnity can help prevent a mistake from costing your business.

It can help businesses like accountants and bookkeepers, IT specialists, advertising agencies and management consultants.

Legal costs to defend yourself against any claim can be significant, and they can mean interruptions to your cash flow and disruption in your business.

Professional Indemnity can cover you for some unexpected costs like damages, claims investigations, public relations consultants and more.

Everyday business activities can result in accidents and omissions, causing injury, losses and damage.

Public Liability Insurance protects your business for any damages that arise during everyday business activities – whether to people or property.

What is it for?

Broadform liability insurance is designed to cover your business for loss or damages a third party suffers (or claims to have suffered) as a result of either an injury sustained at your premises or damages suffered during the normal course of work.

Personal Insurance

We have you covered

Home and Contents insurance covers the cost of repair or replacement, to your building and contents when loss or damage is caused by break-ins, fires, natural events such as storms and bushfire.

Know what will be covered for each one as your most valuable asset is more than just bricks and mortar?

Core Covers

  • Personal Liability – third party injury at your home or damage to a neighbour’s property – we can help cover you for legal liability that may arise
  • Comprehensive cover extends to include fire, storm damage, bush fires, water or other liquid damage
  • Theft or burglary
  • Accidental breakage or glass
  • Vandalism or malicious damage
  • Riot or civil commotion
  • Impact damage
  • Explosion
  • Protection for high valued jewellery items

Landlord Insurance is designed to cover the cost of replacement or repair incurred as a result of damage or loss due to events like: Fire; Flood; Storm; Tenant theft; Vandalism.


Up to $20m legal liability for injury or property damage to third parties

New for old replacement

Loss of rent due to tenants defaulting on rental payment

Landlord contents insurance – overs the property’s unfixed household goods and furnishings that are owned by the landlord, including carpets and blinds.

This cover protects you if your car is stolen or broken into, if your car is in an accident or if there is any fire-related damage. You’re also covered for any damages or injuries you may have caused to another vehicle, person or property. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is required if your car is financed by a lender.

Cover can include,

  • Comprehensive, this includes cover for loss or damage to your car and loss or damage to another person’s vehicle
  • Windscreen damage
  • Car hire extension
  • Third party fire and theft

Providing cover for accidental loss or damage to your vehicle and your liability to pay for any property damage or injury caused by your vehicle (other than injury covered by a CTP Policy)

Commercial Motor Insurance

Commercial Motor Insurance ensures that your business vehicles are covered.  We help you find the cover that suits you best. 

Core Covers

There are several cover options available based on the type of vehicle. These include:

  • Comprehensive Cover
  • Legal Liability, Fire and Theft Cover and
  • Legal Liability Only
  • New vehicle replacement – cover for total loss of vehicle forevents occurring within two years of the date of the vehicle’s original registration, and where you are the original owner of the vehicle.
  • Choice of repair options – covers the repair of your business vehicle with a recommended repairer if one is available, or alternatively you can choose your own repairer.
  • Legal liability cover up to $50,000,000.

Boat or pleasure craft insurance policies provide protection for accidental loss or damage to a boat or pleasure craft, including fire, theft and third-party liability. It is available for most types of watercrafts, including, powered and non-powered boats.

We understand that owning a boat is simply more than being out in the water. We can protect your asset with the right insurance solution.

Voluntary rescue activities can be automatically included, and a policy should also cover accidental loss or damage to the motor or electrical components resulting from water ingress following accidental impact causing a break in the hull.

Insurance protection for loss or damage. The policy will cover legal liability for damages to another person’s property during the use of the caravan, trailer, or motorhome.

You can enjoy hitting the road with your home-on-the-go, without hitting your pocket if something bad happens. We are able to source competitive quotes for your mobile home.

Cover can extend to include comprehensive cover, third party, fire and theft or third-party property only

A range of unexpected events could happen when travelling overseas or in Australia. This may include covering cancellation costs, overseas medical or hospital bills, or the cost of replacing items that were lost or stolen during your trip.

Comprehensive Travel Insurance provides you with cover for luggage, medical and hospital cover plus 24/7 emergency assistance when travelling internationally, along with the option to select the level of cancellation cover you need.

A-Cubed Risk Solutions insurance can support in placing a multiple trip travel policy for business and leisure. This policy can offer all the benefits of Comprehensive cover while overseas and the Domestic cover while in Australia. The policy covers your longest journey: 15, 30 or 45 days.

This policy indemnifies loss of income if you were unable to work because of an injury or illness.

Having the right level of cover is essential to protect your workforce, premises and your ability to stay open if you’re sued or a disaster occurs. Without it, you could risk losing everything you’ve worked so hard to build. But with so many options available, A-Cubed Risk Solutions Insurance can support you in making the right choice.

We specialise in finding the insurance solution specifically fit for your industry.

We offer a free complimentary benchmarking review.

Chat to us about how we can help solve insurance or risk management challenges.